Monday, May 5, 2008

My other hobby

Slalom racing is my other hobby. It also started when I tried the sport and got addicted to it specially when I was winning in my class category (Front wheel injected class). Here were some photos last December 8, 2007 held in a parking lot in Robinson's mall Fairview.




Me lining up to race. My 93 mitsubishi lancer with its stock engine. :)



Douglas Maningding in his souped up Toyota starlet.
Equipped with a 4AGE hi-horse engine. This Boy started
his slalom career when he was just 8 years old. Now he is 12 years old and still winning.
He is the reigning over-all novice prototype champion. Heck he beats
my time!





The Over-all champion and Slalom king, Noel Rivera.




My team mates. Team MMPH (MYMITSU).
We race with our mitsus. My car is the blue one in the middle
of the photo.






My team mate JR who drives a Mitsu Lancer with a 4G67 engine 1800 cc.
Cleanshine master is his company which manufactures cleaning
products. JR is the one who makes the products (Chemist/Racer/loverboy) hehehehe


An MX-5 Mazda Miata lining up




Joema Montanier with his Frankenstein Toyota Corona
with Nissan SR20 engine under the hood!


B-16 power!

Another Starlet racer

Toyota corolla with a 3SGTE engine. Wapppiissshhh!
Turbo power! Nothing beats the sound of a turbo and a Blow-off valve!

Old school power!


3 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

wow moving subjects...galing naman

Joel said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

very nice shots!

btw, you are welcome. I am also interested in photography -see European Edition #1 but still needs to find time in trying to learn more about it and get a really cool nikon like yours.

Google