Saturday, May 24, 2008

Assignment #1 of my Photography workshop

Our professor gave us the theme "Single Light source" as our first assignment.


This was the set-up of my assignment. I was holding the table lamp
while my camera was on my tripod. I inserted the carton of our
toilet paper (the circular one that we usually imagine when we were
kids that it's a telescope :)) to the table lamp bulb to concentrate
the light. I used the glass table to reflect the subject (fruits) and put
a black thingy below the table for added reflection.


My final image entitled "In the Middle". There's no post processing
done here. What you see is the shot I took direct from the camera.
I got a special mention in class and won a photography magazine. :)

2 comments:

Ely said...

nice shot! So, ur enrolled in a photography class? Where?

Anonymous said...

University of the Philippines (U.P)
It was just 3 straight Saturdays.

Google