Sunday, May 25, 2008

Assignment #2 Motion

Our professor asked us to shoot something in motion or freeze a motion. It took me quite some time to decide what to take. So I decided to shoot water droplets. So I took my Nikon D40x with 18-135mm and manual extension tubes I also got my trusty table lamps again and my daughters writing table and put it in front of our ref. My wife saw me when she got home and laughed at me and said I'm crazy! hehehehe! Don't have the budget to buy a decent product table but I believe it's really not the equipment to get great photos (although it really helps!) but the eye and imagination of the photographer that captures great photos!


My set-up! My own DIY product table. Our ref as my backdrop.



My first trial and didn't quite like it! :(


My final and winning shot! I won in our class! :)

2 comments:

HumpreyCogay said...

Ganda nung water sa Glass Sir... Assignment ba ito sa FPPF?

Anonymous said...

great improvisation and outcome!

got here via Litratong Pinoy...sir, I think it's better if you leave the post's URL than that of your photo so we (members) can visit your blog and leave messages.

see you on the next L.P. theme!

Google